Referenced Messianic Jewish Review Blog

The official blog of the Referenced Messianic Jewish Review. The Referenced Messianic Jewish Review studies the history, composition and theology of the Messianic Jewish movement.

Monday, September 12, 2011

My Apologies

I would like to apologize to all of my blog and website readers for my lack of focus on the blog and site for quite some time. Over the next few months, I plan to re-focus energy to editing my website (as so many other sites change causing my site to end up with dead links), putting up new sections to the website and writing new blog posts. This is going to take a bit-it is not like the internet is my "day job" (or that I lack for other activities in my life) but I am looking forward to spending more time doing my counter-missionary activities. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home