Referenced Messianic Jewish Review Blog

The official blog of the Referenced Messianic Jewish Review. The Referenced Messianic Jewish Review studies the history, composition and theology of the Messianic Jewish movement.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sudan?

I recently received the following e-mail:

"Shalom! I just want to inform you that The Nile Beth Israel Messianic Congregation has moved to the South Sudan in 2005...."

Well, this is a relief. I mean, I get worried about Jews being led into Messianic "Judaism" by the false claims of the Messianic movement. But South Sudan.....well, there are no Jews there, so nothing to worry about....

Still, gets you thinking...what are they doing in Sudan....? Oh well, not my major worry for today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home